Running—An Energy Source


“I just don’t have the energy”

This is one of the reasons many people say they don’t run.

People wake up tired, trudge through the day tired and finish the day by going to bed tired. It’s a sad reality, but we are living in a tired world.

All the coffee, energy drinks, and Mountain Dew can’t seem to wake up this overly tired generation.
If we could only tap into a constant energy source.

We can!

Some of the most energetic, enthusiastic, hyper people I know are regular runners. I know you may be saying, “Well, that is why they run, to burn off that energy. They are different.”

Truth is: energy doesn't cause running, running causes energy. Tweet this.


Anecdotal evidence shows that after a run, a person will feel more energetic and motivated. I know I have found this to be the case. I will be feeling tired and groggy in the morning, lazy at 3 or 4 in the afternoon, nothing a run can’t fix.

A promise: I have never returned from a run feeling worse than when I started.

The best part is that the habit of running is an energy cycle. If you go on a run you get the energy to get you to your next run. It is a great big circle of running energy.

So if you do not agree, test it out. Prove me wrong. Go on a run.


Try the 30 day challenge: Starting today get into a running habit. Whether it is running everyday, every other day, twice a week or once a week. You set the bar.

Run for a month.


If you succeed with your goal and are unsatisfied with how you feel, let me know and I will give you full money back guarantee.

I would love to hear your thoughts on energy and running.

Do you feel running gives you energy?

Have you started a 30 day running challenge?

Please support this blog by sharing. Thanks friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment